The Peninsula All Suite Hotel has partnered with GreenDreams, to ensure that your conference at the Peninsula Hotel is carbon neutral. Read more information on our Conferencing and Banqueting page.
The Peninsula Hotel boasts stunning sea views, warm hospitality and state-of-the-art accommodation. Unwind at our hotel pools or enjoy one of Cape Town’s top attractions – from the beautiful beaches to the best in restaurants and shopping – it’s all on our doorstep.
To provide our guests with fabulous facilities, we are in the process of:
- the newly refurbished Sunset Restaurant will be closed on the 15, 16 & 17 August 2017 for snags and any additional work required, however breakfast, lunch and dinner is available from Strolla Restaurant.
- the Faces Bar will be closed on the 18 & 19 August 2017 for snags and any additional work required.
- due to the water restrictions in the Western Cape the back pool will be closed indefinitely.
- annual maintenance refurbishment which will be complete on the 22 September 2017. We will be experiencing noise every Friday as we will be replacing floor tiles and kitchens.
We would like to highlight to our guests that due to a severe drought in the Western Cape and water restrictions in place we will be putting the following into action:
- We will be emptying all our outside jacuzzis from the 25 August 2017.
- We will also be removing all bath plugs from our suites as we are encouraging guests to shower instead of bathing. We will be replacing the plug with a little rubber toy and if guests’ insist on bathing they can bring their toy to Reception and we will give them the bath plug.
We are appealing to all guests to be understanding with regards to this and assist us in saving water.