Set on the corner of Beach and Queens Roads in Sea Point, The Peninsula is an all-suite hotel and timeshare development, which was officially opened in September 1990.
Guests staying with us enjoy the use of a complimentary courtesy vehicle for trips within an 8km radius of the hotel (V&A Waterfront, City Centre, Table Mountain, Clifton & Camps Bay). Airport transfers are available at a nominal charge.
Directions from the Airport
- Follow the exit out of the Airport.
- Stay on the N2 Highway into the City of Cape Town
- Follow the directional signs – Sea Point / Waterfront
- (N2) Highway ends at the Waterfront turn off ( Traffic lights ), pass through and at the 2nd set of traffic lights turn right into Helen Suzman Boulevard – over on ramp – following the directional signs for Sea Point – straight.
- On reaching Mouille Point circle – 2nd left – straight until set of traffic lights – start of Beach Road.
- Follow Beach Road (Sea will be on your right hand side ) – you will find the Peninsula at the end of Beach Road – on the left hand side. Follow the left curve of the road (circle) – entrance to the Peninsula – immediate left
Fill in the form below and we’ll be in contact.